|Infinite Extent Introduction
Infinite Extent is a Windows-based pump test analysis package that includes type curve, graphical, and automatic parameter-estimation techniques. Infinite Extent's drag-and-drop type curve matching is fast and easy. Infinite Extent accepts data for up to five wells for Distance-Drawdown analysis as well as recovery data and partial-penetration data.
Infinite Extent, along with StepMaster (Aquifer Step-Drawdown Test Analysis) and Super Slug (Aquifer Slug Test Analysis) brings you the latest, most powerful and versatile pump test software for Windows 95 and Windows NT available today.
Infinite Extent Key Features
- Drag-and-drop type curve matching
- Importing most manufacturers' data logger files without prior editing
- Display calculation results in moveable and customizable text boxes
- Instantaneous type curve display
- Display graphs in almost any language
- Multiple fonts for all graphs
- Many calculations displayed in customizable, moveable text boxes
- Improved display of results for Automatic Parameter Estimation (with multiple fonts)
- Export reports to tab-delimited files or rich-text format
- Print and Print Preview with choice of headers and footers
- Up to 2000 time and drawdown values
- In addition to the wide variety of predefined units, user-defined units for transmissivity, hydraulic conductivity and discharge rate are now supported
- Customizable graph axes; specify maximum values and tick-mark spacing
- Reduce data set size by eliminating alternate time-drawdown values or consecutive duplicate drawdown values
- Analysis results and data manipulation saved with data set
- Copy graph to clipboard or save as a bitmap
Pump Test Analysis Methods
On-Screen Type Curve Matching
- Theis Confined Aquifer
- Walton Leaky Aquifer
- Hantush Leaky Aquifer
- Neuman Unconfined Aquifer
- Hantush's Modification of Theis Method for Partial Penetration
Automatic Parameter Estimation Methods
- Specific Capacity
- Theis Confined Aquifer by Slope-Matching
- Hantush Leaky Aquifer Steady-State by Slope-Matching
- Theim Confined and Unconfined Aquifer Steady-State
- Distance-Drawdown for Multiple Observation Well Tests
On-Screen Interactive Graphical Analysis
- Theis Recovery
Specific Capacity calculator estimates transmissivity with a single time and drawdown measurement adjusted for partial penetration. After transmissivity is determined, Infinite Extent can help you estimate well yield, radius of influence, or steady-state drawdown at other pumping rates. Huisman method calculators can correct for partial penetration. Data can be written to a tab-delimited file for importing to a spreadsheet.
Aquifer Test Software - Infinite Extent, Super Slug and StepMaster
Designed for Real-World Use These products are designed with real-world use in mind. Super Slug accepts and graphs the most unusual data sets and even accepts data from slug tests with oscillating water levels. Infinite Extent includes calculators for common hydrogeologic calculations including radius of influence, steady-state drawdown, and transmissivity by specific capacity.StepMaster is the most comprehensive step-test analysis available today and allows extensive masking of unwanted data or even entire steps.
Customizable Graphs All three programs have improved graphs with display in multiple fonts, choice of colors, symbols, and axis scales. Graphs can be printed or displayed in print preview with choice of margins and borders, copied to the clipboard, or saved as a bitmap file. Many calculation results are displayed in moveable customizable text boxes. Any graph text can be substituted with a user-defined expression allowing for display in almost any language.
Easily Import Data Logger Files All aquifer test packages feature import of ASCII text data logger files without prior editing. Both single column and multiple column formats are accepted.
Ease of Use All programs feature such essential Windows features as full print and print preview, recent file lists, saved Window placement on exit, saved Windows settings, status bar with menu hints, and an extensive context-sensitive on-line help complete with mathematical formulas. Each program also includes preloaded example files to help get you started.
Now Completely 32-bit All programs have been completely rewritten for Windows 95/NT. The new 32-bit programs are virtually impervious to math-based crashes.
Infinite Extent Requirements: Pentium with 8 MB RAM and Microsoft Windows95/98/2000/NT.