gINT Software Products for Geotechnical and Environmental Professionals
Since 1986 gINT has offered innovative solutions to help engineering professionals manage geo-data and generate customizable reports. gINT's innovative, powerful and time-saving software solutions are used by leading transportation authorities, state and federal agencies, and civil engineering firms worldwide
All-in-one geo-data management and reporting
gINT Professional is an all-in-one suite of customizable reporting and data management tools--everything from borehole logs to fence diagrams to graphs and tables and lab testing--in an easy-to-use interface.
Because gINT uses a relational database, once you enter your data, you can use it over and over for an unlimited number of different boring logs, fence diagrams or any other type of report!
gINT's powerful import and export features and flexible data input mean that you'll be generating logs in no time.
gINT offers the following report styles:
- Borehole logs
- 2D & 3D Fence Diagrams
- Text Tables and Documents
- Site Maps
A sample of our lab testing reports:
- Atterberg Limit
- Sieve Analysis
- Density Testing
- Moisture Content
- Liquid and Plastic Limits
- Compaction (Proctor) Tests
- Hydrometer Analysis
- Fine Specific Gravity
- Direct Shear
- Unconfined Compression
- Falling Head Permeability
- California Bearing Ratio (CBR)
- Concrete Testing
Use our standard reports and lab tests, or customize them to suit your specific needs. You can create an unlimited number of reports and test of each style. If you need help creating or modifying a report, a gINT consultant is available to help.
Save Time and Money
gINT Pro helps make calculating data by hand a thing of the past. gINT will perform calculations for you with very little setup, extracting the numbers you need from your data. Use gINT to improve data accuracy with default values, field rules and look-up lists that let you decide exactly how you want data to appear.
gINT "Smart Forms"
gINT's "smart forms" reshape themselves depending on the presence or absence of data. If, for example, well construction information is present on one borehole but absent on another, the "smart form" will automatically add or leave out a well data column in the log. Instead of printing a blank column when well data doesn't exist, the content of the rest of the log automatically expands to fill the space. You can therefore avoid creating new templates for every data contingency.
gINT "Symbol Power"
gINT comes with a huge symbol library to give you added flexibility. With nearly 1,000 symbols that can be combined to make a near-infinite variety, you'll have everything you need for your own distinctive report generation.
gINT Logs Plus
Logs with power!
gINT Logs Plus offers two report styles: borehole logs and text tables. From these two styles users can create an unlimited number of customized report forms. gINT Logs Plus also offers a broad range of import/export capabilities, including support for the following file types:
- Raster images
- Database files
- HPGL 1 (import only)
- Comma-separated values (CSV)
- Contouring Export
- GenIO Export
- EVS PDF Export
- Correspondence File Editor
Look at all these features...
- General drawings application
- Ability to create output scripts
- Ability to create database queries in input
- Broader range (than gINT Logs) of import/export capabilities
- Customizable/user-definable borehole log forms
- User-definable calculations and expressions
- Data can be reported in multiple formats, all user-customizable
- Can print multiple boreholes with one command
- Software can be installed on a network
- No limit to borehole depth
- Each project stored in a separate file (Microsoft ACCESS® format, but ACCESS not required)
- Ability to import bitmaps and other graphic formats including site maps and company logos
- English and metric units capability
- Comprehensive editing features including spell check, font formats (bold, italic, superscript, etc.), find & replace functions
- Windows-compatible printers, using any size paper, any colors
- Free report forms available via Web
- Free updates available regularly via Web
- Very user-friendly
- gINT Software's 20 year-track record of experience
gINT Logs Plus gives you the full database capabilities of gINT Professional for your borehole logs and text tables.
Based on the same superior gINT engineering and relational database as gINT Professional, but for those who only need to produce borehole and well logs, gINT Logs is the perfect borehole log software solution.
Whether you chose gINT's graphical input mode or spreadsheet-style data entry (with quick copy/paste from and to Excel), gINT Logs can help make your data input fast and efficient. As with all gINT programs, you can customize and create an unlimited number of borehole logs report styles. Best of all, gINT's relational database ensures that your data can be easily reused or reformatted at any time.
When you're ready to output your logs, or share your data gINT Logs offers a range of export formats including:
Need to import data from other programs? gINT Logs can import from Excel, DXF, LogPlot, WinLog, Database, and HPGL 1.
- Database files
- Raster images
All gINT products offer a wide selection of log report forms that you can download for free from the gINT Web site.
Because you can easily upgrade from to gINT Logs Plus or gINT Professional at any time, gINT Logs is a solid foundation for geotechnical data management and reporting that will continue to work to meet your company's changing needs over many years.
gINT for ArcGIS®
gINT for ArcGIS is an add-on that enables you to:
With gINT for ArcGIS, viewing or printing gINT borehole logs within ArcGIS is as easy as right-clicking on a gINT point within an ArcGIS map.
- Import your gINT projects into ArcGIS projects
- Select gINT project data from within ArcGIS
- View gINT project data details from within ArcGIS
- Preview, print and export gINT borehole or well logs and fence diagrams from within ArcGIS